Sunday, September 5, 2021

Butchered by Healthcare

Frederick R Smith has moved to Frederick R. Smith Speaks (substack.com)

This is a special Frederick R. Smith Speaks post by guest author Robert Yoho, MD. Somehow through the magic of the blogosphere, an email from him ended up in the inbox. Responding to the email with a phone number, your author had the honor and privilege to receive a call from Dr. Yoho. We had a wonderful discussion. Dr. Yoho gave permission to reproduce his email for your review.

The Email

The snapshot is another dog picture and what I looked like at 30. (I found out that my daughter saved this photo.)

I have been using Amazon ads for my two books. Although they are starting to censor what kinds of books they allow in their ads system, so far, they are not censoring the works themselves (wait, they may get around to it). My books have attractive covers, titles, and “blurbs,” so ads work pretty well. However, the effort is far from profitable. I have more than $20,000 and 3500 hours invested now, and I’ve sold about 1000 copies. It’s about 30 a day now, maybe. This is a success as these things go, and I am an Amazon bestseller in several categories.

I’m now bloviating daily on podcasts (this means speechifying in a pompous fashion, ha…) I’m doing well but I had one tough experience. I privately critiqued one young podcaster’s own book as a service to him. Apparently, I hurt his tender snowflake feelings. He initially cancelled my interview, but then decided to do a Barbara Walters on me (for younger readers, Barbara was a journalist who would viscously attack anyone). Fortunately, his youth and inexperience showed through, and I did ok. Podcasting is a contact sport!

As you [may] know, I’ve been studying medical corruption for four years. As the covid situation worsened, when the “vaccine” was first introduced, I laughed at the idea that it was 95 percent effective. The manufacturers had not turned out a worthwhile product like this in over 20 years, and their efforts with the (related) cold virus were failures. I also knew that the HPV (human papilloma virus) vaccine was at best questionable, despite its common use in the US and Europe. Half the studies were covered up, and the Japanese refused to use it. The influenza vaccine was almost worthless as well (search for Cochrane reviews/influenza vaccine). I knew that these Pharma companies had more criminal settlements with US federal prosecutors than any industry in history, billions of dollars a year (search wiki for pharma settlements). Peter Rost, former Pfizer marketing vice president, compared the drugmakers to mobsters.

Nietzsche said, “I’m not disappointed you lied to me, I am disappointed that I can never trust you again." These claims were lies… and more lies. I couldn’t believe that few others saw that the emperor had no clothes. And I knew nearly from the start that cheap, nontoxic drugs were effective treatments for early stage covid. I’ve been telling my friends and family about the situation for many months and now I feel compelled to tell you, for nearly all of us will get covid.

I saw a lecture (link below) by one of the most respected physician academics in the world, Peter McCullough. He has published 650 papers in peer-reviewed journals. Rather than spoil the story, please take the time to listen to this video. It’s over an hour but super valuable. If you do, you will no longer be afraid, and you will learn why effective therapies are being withheld.

I put quotes on vaccine because this concoction confers no immunity. Unlike recovering from covid, which gives excellent immunity, vaxed people have about the same chances of getting the disease later. SPOILER: If the Pharma companies (with the censoring tech companies) admitted that there were worthwhile treatments, using an experimental “vaccine” is unethical and possibly illegal. These groups are so far out this limb that they cannot back down.

There is a lot more, so please take the time to listen. The links following this are about what you and your families can do.

Dr Peter McCullough lecture on the State of COVID treatment

Physician List & Guide to Home-Based COVID Treatment

Dr. McCullough says that 85 percent of covid fatalities would be prevented by the early use of ivermectin, hydroxychloroquine, vitamin D, and other treatments used in combination. If he is right, the people and corporations participating in this coverup have the blood on their hands of millions of people worldwide. This is a far worse story than any hazards of the vaccine.

Ivermectin is being run down in the popular press currently. One remarkable, falsified story was immediately outed. See this: Rolling Stone Issues ‘Update’ After Horse Dewormer Hit-Piece Debunked.

Another resource is America’s Frontline Doctors. They will give you referrals to online physicians who will prescribe the proper medications to treat early covid. Best to obtain hydroxychloroquine and ivermectin before you get sick, because your local doctor and pharmacist are under political pressure and may not help you — there have been medical licenses lost in these situations. I have a good friend who was hospitalized with covid and never received any of these drugs!

All my best, and —

PLEASE PASS THIS ALONG

Robert Yoho

PS My books now have over 90 five star amazon reviews. Don’t forget to review them!! Use these two links:

Butchered By "Healthcare"

Hormone Secrets: Feel Great and Age Well Using the Bio-Identicals

PPS The audio and text of the first half of each book is available free at https://www.robertyohoauthor.com/. There are other resources there as well.

PPPS Let me hear from you.

“LEGAL” DISCLAIMER: Consult with your licensed healthcare provider for individual advice about your situation. This email is for informational purposes only and is not intended as specific medical advice.

Robert Yoho  yoho.robert@gmail.com.

###

Cogent publisherFrederick R. Smith
Cogent guest author Robert Yoho, MD

Fred Smithclipped news items

Recommended Websites (bold is top shelf)

Recommended Videos (all top shelf)

No comments:

Post a Comment